Behind Finn McCools
• Bounce Houses
• Fire Trucks
• Face Painting
• Sports Stations
12:00 - Tug-o-war
12:30 - Hula Hoop Contest
1:00 - Sack Race
Beach Bags Food Drive
The Beach Bags program provides meals and healthy snacks to disadvantaged students who may not have enough to eat over weekends and school vacations.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Drop off food items at Landstown Commons during the Spring Fling (details on back), such as:
- Individual cereal boxes or oatmeal packages
- 8 oz. shelf-stable milk cartons (Juice box sized)
- Shelf-stable main course items (Ravioli, spaghetti & meatballs, beef stew, chicken & dumplings, tuna/chunk chicken, macaroni & cheese, chunky soups, etc.)
- 4 oz. (or larger) fruit cups and/or 100% juice boxes
- Snack items (Granola bars, cereal bars, raisins, pretzels, snack crackers, etc.)
Monetary donations will also be accepted.Tax-deductible contributions can be made through the Virginia Beach Education Foundation at www.vbef.org.
For more information: Contact the Office of Community Engagement at (757) 263-1936. www.vbschools.com/beachbags • www.vbef.org
While supplies last. Event subject to change without notice.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org